Sunday 11 July 2010

Come find me in Blackpool!

The Super Duper Itsy Bitsy Handmade Fair is in town, and I'll be there with all my lovely wares! It's this coming weekend, Sunday 18th, so if you fancy a nice day out in Blackpool mixed in with a good bit of handmade (can you ever get too much?!), pop in and say 'hello'! It's the first time I've done a stall by myself, so would be lovely to see some friendly faces!

Admission is free, and there's over 30 stalls in 2 marquees, all with a stunning array of gorgeous handmade items. It's 12-4pm, and is based in Stanley Park - which also has a boating lake!


I'll have my Folksy sign out on my table so you can spot me easily - I think all the Folksy folk attending this are going to have little signs, so come find us all!

You can find all the details on their website, including a list of all the stall holders: http://superduperfair.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails