Tuesday 18 October 2011

New Cards!

Wowsers, it's been a while since I showed my face on here hasn't it! Sorry everyone. It's been a few mad months at QC HQ - including work on a very special project of which all will be revealed later this week!

In the meantime, there's some fab new designs for you to browse over...and Christmas will be coming shortly too (after trying to delay it, I've finally got to admit it's definitely time to get some of the festive spirt in gear!)

Now available to order are these super-cute personalised 'New Baby' cards.


You can either have little hearts or stars holding up the Baby's name, and their Birthday is cut out on a little banner along the bottom of the heart. They make lovely gifts for the parents as I've been told these are both now framed in the Baby's bedrooms, aw!


In a bit of 'something different' for one of my most popoular cards, my favourite custom order this summer was this Vintage-tastic Wedding card for a very happy couple.

The script-like writing lent itself naturally to a vintage look, and with the deep creams and blush pinks and the two little love birds at the top, I think it worked really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails